SMIDGE WINES: - WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE (the ‘Terms’)
All references to Smidge Wines Pty Ltd, Smidge Wines, Smidge, we, us, our, means Smidge Wines Pty Ltd ATF the Smidge Trust ABN 57 706 121 485 and its successors and assigns; and Website means the website smidgewines.com and any associated pages thereof. You and your means any person or entity accessing using or benefitting from the use of the Website.
1. Agreement - By accessing the Website or any services or information offered on the Website, you are agreeing to these Terms. If you do not agree with any of these Terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this Website and should immediately navigate away from and close any of the Website pages.
2. Copyright and Intellectual Property - We hold the copyright or otherwise have the approval of the copyright holder to the content of this Website, including all uploaded files, layout design, data, graphics, articles, file content, codes, news, tutorials, videos, reviews, forum posts and databases contained on the Website or in connection with any services. You must not use or replicate any copyright material other than as permitted by law. Specifically, you must not use or replicate the copyright material for commercial purposes unless expressly agreed to by us, in which case we may require you to sign a Licence Agreement. If you wish to use content, images or other of any intellectual property from the Website, you should submit your request to us via the Contact Us page on the Website (/Contact-Us).
3. Trademarks - The trademarks and logos contained on this Website are trademarks of Smidge Wines Pty Ltd or of its suppliers and business partners and any use of these trademarks is strictly prohibited except with the express written consent of the trademark owner.
4. Accuracy - The materials appearing on our Website may include typographical, photographic or other errors. We will take reasonable steps to ensure information appearing on the Website is accurate however we do not warrant that any of the materials on the Website are accurate, complete, or current and we take no responsibility for the accuracy of any of the content or statements contained on this Website or in relation to our services. Statements made are by way of general comment only and you should satisfy yourself as to their accuracy. We may make changes to the materials contained on the Website at any time without notice however we make no commitment to update the materials and there is no requirement for us to do so.
5. Limitation of liability - In no event shall Smidge Wines or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data, profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Website, regardless of whether you have been notified of the possibility of such damage. Further, all of our services are provided without a warranty with the exception of any warranties provided by law. We are not liable for any damages whatsoever, incurred as a result of or relating to the use of the Website or our services.
6. Purchases – Purchases from the Website are also subject to our Terms of Sale and Purchase Smidge Wines - Legal - Terms and Condition of Sale.
7. Links - Smidge Wines has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. Our Website may contain links that direct you outside of the Website. These links are provided for your convenience and are not an express or implied indication that we endorse or approve of the linked website, its contents or any associated website, product or service. We accept no liability for loss or damage arising out of or in connection to your use of these sites.
8. Website - We reserve the right to change, remove or add to Website or the Terms without notice to you. Any changes will be published on the Website and such changes will be deemed to have come into effect and to be valid as of the time of publication, you should check the Terms every time you enter the Website.
9. Passwords and logins - You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords and login details and for all activities carried out under your password and login.
10. Security - Smidge Wines does not guarantee that access to the Website will be uninterrupted or that the Website is free from viruses or anything else which may damage any computer which accesses the Website or any data on such a computer.
11. Interference with Website - You must not attempt to reverse engineer, change, add to, remove, deface, hack or otherwise interfere with this Website or any material or content displayed on the Website.
14. Governing Law - By accessing this Website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms, all applicable Australian laws and regulations and you agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of South Australia, Australia and all parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of South Australia.